Business Development Manager
Established in 1992, Technical Coating International Inc. (TCI) is a contract Coater / Laminator of roll-based goods, located five miles from Wilmington, North Carolina in a 45,000 square foot manufacturing complex. Technical Coating International, Inc. has the capabilities to coat, laminate, lacquer, print, slit, and sheet plastic films, papers, woven, non-woven & knits, vinyls, and foils.
The New Market/Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing new business opportunities in the coating and laminating market. Sells company products and services by introducing company, products, and capabilities to new and existing customers.
- Define and develop new market opportunities to see high margin, value added products.
- Provides initiative and direction in the development of new products, new markets and to introduce these products to the marketplace.
- Develops marketing strategies to promote the introduction of new products.
- Provides technical/marketing support to TCI customers in their use of TCI products.
- Expand sales of products utilizing all potential assets and product streams.
- Communicates with customers for product development and expedites development of new products.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have experience with roll-to-roll coated and laminated products, markets and sales techniques.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional business relationships internally and externally.
- Solid communication skills.
- Presentation skills to include PC skills i.e. Excel and PowerPoint.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA or equivalent with 5+ years in coating and laminating sales